CCNA Security is a newtwork security course for aspirants seeking job opportunities in the related field. This course focuses on various aspects of network security such as threats, VPN’s, firewalls etc. CCNA Security course will enable participants to walk away with a foundation knowledge and technical skill set to become a network security professional
Minimum CCNA Routing and Switching Certification
This program enables students to:
- Understanding different security threats
- Securing access to network devices and implementing security using strong and encrypted passwords
- Implementing AAA on routers, switches and other networks
- Using ACLs to thwart potential network threats such as IP spoofing, VACLs etc.
- Ensuring secure network management and reporting
- Understanding IPS technology and managing Layer 2 network attacks
- Implementing Cisco IOS firewall and Intrusion Prevention
- Executing site-to-site IPSec VPNs with pre-shared key authentication of SSL
- Ensuring effective security policies
Duration of Course
- The duration of the Course is 2 months
- Classes – 3 days a week; 2 hours per day
- 1 month Guaranteed Internship after course
- Registration charges: Rs. 1500/-
- Course Fee: Rs. 13000/- (Lump Sum)
- Fee in Installments: Rs. 14000/- = (Rs.7000/- + Rs.7000/-)
* 10% discount on admission of 2 or more persons
The course is spread over a total period of 8 weeks. During this period, students are required to complete theory and practical work comprising of 48 credit hours and then a 4 week long internship is offered in our very own UK based software house.
During the internship period, the students will get hands-on experience of what they have learnt in the training classes.
Students will submit assignments to the trainers on a regular basis and a final project will be assigned at the end of the course to assess the student’s overall understanding of the course. Similarly during the internship period, students will be required to carefully examine the operations of the organization and most specifically, the system and working of that particular department to present an internship report to their manager in order to be eligible to receive the internship certificate.
Awards & Certificates
- Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Completion Certificate by NIST.
- If you successfully complete the 1 month Internship period at our Software House, you will receive an Experience Certificate by ITSec, a UK based software house.
Head Office: 9th Floor
National IT Park, Caesar’s Tower,
Shahrah-e-Faisal، Karachi 74200