CCNA Routing & Switching
CCNA Routing & Switching course provides students with in-depth knowledge and practical skills in routing and switching technologies along with internet protocol addressing schemes and WAN technologies. Students will also develop practical skills in configuring and troubleshooting network issues. Get hands-on CCNA Routing & Switching course training and open the door to new career possibilities.
Minimum O-levels or equivalent
This program enables students to:
- Have deep understanding and knowledge of Network Fundamental, LAN Switching Technologies, Routing Technologies, WAN Technologies and Network Infrastructure Management
- Develop insights to the concepts like DMVPN, site-to-site VPN, and client VPN technologies
- Learn and understand different IP routing protocols and configuration
- Develop understanding network infrastructures and security
- Gain knowledge of QoS (Quality of Service) concepts
Duration of Course
- The duration of the Course is 2 months
- Classes – 3 days a week; 2 hours per day
- 1 month Guaranteed Internship after course
- Registration charges: Rs. 1500/-
- Course Fee: Rs. 13000/- (Lump Sum)
- Fee in Installments: Rs. 14000/- = (Rs.7000/- + Rs.7000/-)
* 10% discount on admission of 2 or more persons
The course is spread over a total period of 8 weeks. During this period, students are required to complete theory and practical work comprising of 48 credit hours and then a 4 week long internship is offered in our very own UK based software house.
During the internship period, the students will get hands-on experience of what they have learnt in the training classes.
Students will submit assignments to the trainers on a regular basis and a final project will be assigned at the end of the course to assess the student’s overall understanding of the course. Similarly during the internship period, students will be required to carefully examine the operations of the organization and most specifically, the system and working of that particular department to present an internship report to their manager in order to be eligible to receive the internship certificate.
Awards & Certificates
- Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Completion Certificate by NIST.
- If you successfully complete the 1 month Internship period at our Software House, you will receive an Experience Certificate by ITSec, a UK based software house.
Email: [email protected]
Head Office: 9th Floor
National IT Park, Caesar’s Tower,
Shahrah-e-Faisal، Karachi 74200