CCNA Collaboration/Voice course provide the skills and knowledge necessary to implement Cisco Unified Communications and tackle voice networking tasks through VoIP technology. This course covers telephony and mobility features, administrating and maintaining end-user interfaces. NIST allows you to increase your professional value by developing your skills. Post completion of course students get instant internships and jobs at our UK based Software house.
Minimum O-levels or equivalent and have basic knowledge of Cisco CCNA
This program enables students to:
- Gain Knowledge And Experience in Cisco Collaboration Infrastructure
- Understand and Adminster End User applications and Associated Devices
- Maintain Unified Communication Systems such as IP PBX, IP telephony, and voicemail solutions
- Configure Voice Productivity Features
- Provide End User Support such as connectivity, troubleshooting, usage of applications and domains
Duration of Course
- The duration of the Course is 2 months
- Classes – 3 days a week; 2 hours per day
- 1 month Guaranteed Internship after course
- Registration charges: Rs. 1500/-
- Course Fee: Rs. 13000/- (Lump Sum)
- Fee in Installments: Rs. 14000/- = (Rs.7000/- + Rs.7000/-)
* 10% discount on admission of 2 or more persons
The course is spread over a total period of 8 weeks. During this period, students are required to complete theory and practical work comprising of 48 credit hours and then a 4 week long internship is offered in our very own UK based software house.
During the internship period, the students will get hands-on experience of what they have learnt in the training classes.
Students will submit assignments to the trainers on a regular basis and a final project will be assigned at the end of the course to assess the student’s overall understanding of the course. Similarly during the internship period, students will be required to carefully examine the operations of the organization and most specifically, the system and working of that particular department to present an internship report to their manager in order to be eligible to receive the internship certificate.
Awards & Certificates
- Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Completion Certificate by NIST.
- If you successfully complete the 1 month Internship period at our Software House, you will receive an Experience Certificate by ITSec, a UK based software house.
Head Office: 9th Floor
National IT Park, Caesar’s Tower,
Shahrah-e-Faisal، Karachi 74200