Usage of smartphones is consistently growing at a rapid pace and Android apps are generally the icing on the cake of a better smartphone experience. Today, Android apps are progressively playing a dynamic role in connecting business with a larger customer base and empowering people to improve their lives. Only a professional and proficient app developer can fulfill their purpose by creating seamless and rewarding apps.
Our Android Development courses are designed to help you practice and apply the skills you learn in order to fortify you professional career.
Minimum O-levels or equivalent with programming knowledge in Java or C++
This program will enable participants to:
- Learn the basics of Android
- Understand the application lifecycle
- Write simple GUI applications
- Use built-in widgets and components
- Work with the database to store data locally
- Build your own Android apps
- Explain the differences between Android and other mobile development environments
- Understand how Android applications work, their life cycle, manifest, Intents, and using external resources
- Design and develop useful Android applications with compelling user interfaces by using, extending, and creating your own layouts and Views and using Menus
- Take advantage of Android’s APIs for data storage, retrieval, user preferences, files, databases, and content providers
- Tap into location-based services, geocoder, compass sensors, and create rich map-based applications
- Utilize the power of background services, threads, and notifications
- Use Android’s communication APIs for SMS, telephony, network management, and internet resources (HTTP)
- Secure, tune, package, and deploy Android applications
Duration of Course
- The duration of the Course is 2 months
- Classes – 3 days a week; 2 hours per day
- 1 month Guaranteed Internship after course
- Registration charges: Rs. 1500/-
- Course Fee: Rs. 15000/- (Lump Sum)
- Fee in Installments: Rs. 16000/- = (Rs.8000/- + Rs.8000/-)
* 10% discount on admission of 2 or more persons
The course is spread over a total period of 8 weeks. During which, students are required to complete theory and practical work comprising of 48 credit hours and then a 4 week long internship is offered in our very own UK based software house.
During internship students get hands-on experience of what they have learned in classrooms.
Students will submit assignments to the trainers on a regular basis and a final project will be assigned at the end of the course to assess the student’s overall understanding of the course. Similarly during the internship period, students will be required to carefully examine the operations of the organization and most specifically, the system and working of that particular department to present an internship report to their manager in order to be eligible to receive the internship certificate.
Awards & Certificates
- Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Completion Certificate by NIST.
- If you successfully complete the 1 month Internship period at our Software House, you will receive an Experience Certificate by ITSec, a UK based software house.